Building wealth can be accomplished by anyone, no matter what his/her income level is. There are many people that do not believe they will ever become wealthy because they think that their income level may be too modest, or simply not high enough, to set aside money every year for the purpose of building wealth. This is not true though. Anybody can become wealthy with the right approach and the right knowledge. When it comes to building wealth it doesn't matter how much income a person produces. Even a person with a very modest income can become wealthy over the long-term with the right approach.
The Building Wealth website's purpose is to assist anyone, no matter what his/her income level is, accumulate and build wealth over the long-term. Anybody can become wealthy.
Our main focus at building wealth is to research and find companies for our readers to invest in that pay shareholders increasing amounts of income year after year after year after year. Here at Building Wealth we focus on finding the best companies in the world for our readers to invest in that will pay them ever increasing amounts of income, thus providing our readers with investments that will help readers become less dependent on their jobs to support their lifestyle.
How We Started
We started this website, our monthly newsletter, and the Industry Leader Portfolio right after the financial crisis of September 2008. During the month of September 2008 equity markets crashed worldwide, providing us with an opportunity to invest in industry leading companies companies at excellent valuations. We had already set up the Industry Leader portfolio prior to the September 2008 equity market sell-off. We were just waiting for the right opportunity to buy the companies within the Industry Leader Portfolio. The equity market sell-off of September 2008 provided us with that opportunity. After we slowly put our capital into each of the companies, with no more than 5% of our total capital in any one position, we started writing this newsletter to help other investors keep track of the Industry Leader Portfolio and to help other investors make a 10% to 15% total return with minimal risk by investing in companies within the Industry Leader Portfolio. Little did we know at the time, this portfolio has performed much better than we expected. The Industry Leader Portfolio has provided us and our readers with total returns of 15% to 20%, depending on when one invested in each company and how much one invested in each position. Results vary depending on one's circumstances.
Investing in companies within the Industry Leader Portfolio has provided our readers with excellent returns year after year. We will continue writing our free monthly newsletter, which tells readers what companies are trading at the right price that month to invest in, and we will continue writing our Industry Leader Portfolio Review which we sell for $5.95 through our website.
Charles & Naomi Walker
Building Wealth provides guidance and education on how to build wealth over the long-term. Building Wealth is great for anyone that has always aspired to become wealthy but never knew where to start.
Our main goal in writing about building wealth is to help anyone aspiring to build wealth, no matter what his/her income level is, by providing guidance on building wealth.
YouTube Channel & Google+: Building Wealth Goldindicator.com
our 2017 industry leader portfolio Review is available for $5.95. Buy it here. Just click on the link below:
Goldindicator.com, All rights reserved.
Goldindicator.com is not responsible for any of its readers' investment losses as a result of investment advice given by Goldindicator.com in its writings. Investment recommendations are not intended to be construed as personal advice and readers should consider their personal situations before making any investments. All opinions expressed and information and data provided herein are subject to change without notice. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it, and we would ask you to notify us immediately by e-mail.